STEM for Her is seeking a board director who is passionate about our mission and has the skills, knowledge and charm to serve as our Fundraising Director. As the lead director, you will set our fundraising goals and objectives; build and lead the committee team that executes the plan; and guide your fellow board members in making the best use of their respective networks. Board directors are the champions of our vision and terms are for two years.
Characteristics of the ideal STEM for Her Fundraising Director:
- A Rainmaker
- Knowledge of philanthropy
- Prior fundraising experience and a track record of fundraising results
- Understands fundraising for nonprofits
- Knows fundraising ins-outs-how to’s and what works
- Leverages fellow board members
- Current or former member of AFRP or has the CFRE credential
- Has career and/or social experience meeting with Executives throughout the DMV
- Ability to make the time commitment both ongoing to do the job and to the board for a full two-year term
- Willingness to build a fundraising committee / team
- Has a network already established or will build one
For more information and to apply contact us at info@STEMforHer.org.